Spaghetti and meatballs
An Italian most loved without the greater part of the fat and carbs.
Pine for some pasta and meatballs, however can’t manage the calories? Think about this solid swap, which replaces the noodles with spaghetti squash and ground meat with ground turkey.
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
- Planning TIME: 10 | COOK TIME: 20
- YOU’LL NEED
- 115gm lean ground turkey
- 1 glass cooked spaghetti squash
- ¼ glass sans fat ricotta
- ½ glass tomato passata sauce
- 1 glass crude spinach
1. Blend wanted flavors with ground turkey and move into balls; add wanted flavors to sauce and cook meatballs in sauce until done.
2. Cook spaghetti squash in a shallow heating skillet with 1cm of water in dish at 175 degrees in broiler until delicate.
3. Rub out spaghetti squash with fork to make spaghetti strings.
4. Top spaghetti squash with meatballs, sauce, and spinach, and best with ricotta.